Production Associate -Two Month Assignment
Modesto, CA 95354 US
Production Associate -
Pay Rate: Starting at $19.98/hr. with swing shift and overnight shift differential.
Worksite: 2400 Lapham Dr, Modesto, CA 95354
Duration: Temporary 2 MONTH ASSIGNMENT! 7 A.M. to 3 P.M.
Encadria Staffing Solutions, a Georgia-Pacific company is now hiring a Production Associate at our packaging facility in Modesto, CA. We are looking for self-starters with the desire to learn new skills, like driving a forklift and operating machinery. This role creates value by collaboratively working with production team members to ensure that a quality product is produced efficiently. Our Production Associates reinforce the long-term goals of the organization by assisting the production operators and contributing to a team environment. They also ensure that all safety standards and guidelines are consistently met.
We offer competitive compensation with the opportunity to earn overtime, health and dental benefits programs, and paid time off/holidays.
This role is temporary! TWO MONTH ASSIGNMENT! Overtime required.
Available Shifts: Monday – Friday possibly weekends. Days 3PM to 11PM or Overnight Shift 11PM to 7AM
You may be asked to work some Saturdays and holidays. Flexibility to work any shift is preferred, but not required.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Assisting crew members with set-ups; troubleshooting and making minor machine adjustments
- Keeping work area clean throughout shifts and performing tasks that may change from day to day or hour to hour.
- Adhering to all safety, health, and plant rules, policies, procedures and guidelines
- Supporting our safe working environment by wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and abiding by Lock-Out-Tag-Out safety procedures
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations.
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or GED
- Willing and able to work flexible shifts (days, swing, graveyard) weekends, holidays, and overtime when needed
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least 12 hours a day
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, dusty and noisy manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead?
- At least two (1) year of previous work experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience using a computer for record-keeping and documentation functions
- Forklift Certification
- Previous experience working in the corrugated industry
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. E-verify is utilized to verify eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time/Temporary
Salary: $19.98 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Modesto, CA 95354 (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply