Newington, NH 03801
Start a new career with Encadria Staffing Solutions and Georgia-Pacific, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Building Products and Consumer Products. We are now seeking entry-level manufacturing professionals at our Newington, NH facility starting at $17/hr. or more, depending on your experience. Our performance-based compensation system allows motivated employees to earn accelerated rate increases, an extra $1.50/hr. for 2nd shift or an extra $2.00/hr. for 3rd shift, quarterly bonus program participation, and spot bonuses as well. Safety is a shared value at Georgia-Pacific, and we “walk-the-walk” through employee involvement in every facet of our operation.
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity, with several benefits available to you upon hire with Georgia-Pacific. This includes; full medical and dental benefits, life insurance, a 401K matching program, paid holidays, paid vacation days and paid floating holidays each year. Opportunities for advancement are only limited by your initiative and ability to create value in a business that is solid, growing, and reinvesting in new technologies for enhanced safety, quality, reliability, and employee fulfillment. We are currently recruiting for 3rd shift team members. The 3rd shift schedule begins at 11:00pm and ends at 7:30am. You will also be required to work 12-hour shifts 2 days per week. Check out the following link for more information about this facility’s location: https://youtu.be/6GHIm5A0sKs
The Georgia-Pacific facility in Newington, NH produces a variety of gypsum wallboard products. Wallboard is an affordable, strong and durable construction material used in residential and commercial building. To learn more about our Building Products division, visit www.buildgp.com. To learn more about our gypsum products, visit www.gpgypsum.com.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Operating production equipment and machinery
- Performing quality checks
- Keeping designated work area clean throughout shift to maintain an orderly and safe work environment
- Assisting crew members with setups, troubleshooting, asset care duties, and making minor machine adjustments
- Entering data to maintain accurate records of orders shipped
What You Will Need:
- Willing and able to work a six (6) day work week, as needed
- Willing and able to work holidays, weekends and overtime, as needed
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience operating a heavy load forklift
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.