Production Specialist/ General Labor
Morehead, KY 40351 US
Starting Pay Rate: $14.00/hr. (plus $.50/hr. shift differential pay, and $1000 sign-on bonus)
Job site Location: 200 Guardian Ave, Morehead, KY 40351
Duration: Temporary-to-Hire, 90 days +
2nd Plating - (2:30 PM- 10:30 PM), 2nd Shipping – (2:00 PM- 10:00 PM), 2nd Molding- (6:30 PM- 6:30 AM), 3rd High Bake- (11 PM- 7 AM), 3rd Assembly- (10:30 PM- 6:30 AM)
Are you being told you don’t have enough experience for those full-time positions you’ve applied for? Encadria Staffing Solutions has been helping individuals get their foot in the door at their dream company for over 30 years. In 2018, nearly 1,000 Encadria employees were offered full-time employment with our client partners. We pride ourselves in giving employees the opportunity to showcase their skills and talents through temporary and temporary-to-hire assignments.
We are now hiring a Production Specialist on-site with SRG Global in Morehead, KY. This is a 90-day temporary-to-hire opportunity with full time working hours and some overtime. There are three shifts available; First shift runs from 6am – 2pm, second shift from 2pm – 10pm, and third from 10pm – 6am. Second and third shift offer an additional $.50 for each hour worked.
All new hires are eligible for a $1000 sign-on bonus 30 days after accepting a full-time offer with SRG Global!
Who is Guardian Industries?
SRG Global, a Guardian Industries company makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. Perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more, visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
- Ensure compliance with our company policy, including our MBM Guiding Principles
- Remove parts from conveyor or packaging and examine part for mold defects, resist paint defects, and scratches
- Buff smooth any surface defects (scuffs, light scratches, etc.) according to workplace instructions
- Handle parts as not to mar the Class “A” surface; The stainless-steel contacts on the rack can scratch the plastic part or warp the part if they happen to be bent out of line
- Mark any defects with a china marker and place on “Raw Parts Concerns” racks or in scrap bin
- Correctly place good parts on contacts on plating racks; Take care while racking to avoid hits – scuffs or scratches on the class “A” surface, and make sure the part does not look visually warped after racking
- Observe and check all plating racks for plastisol contacts, cuts, or holes in coating, lose or missing contacts
- Only place full plating racks on the plater, Partial racks cause roughness
- Maintain a neat and clean work area
- Notify supervisor of defective parts, contacts, or racks
- Remove all old labels from any box or skid brought to workstation so that new identification can be attached
- Follow additional directives of the lead/supervisor
- Complete all other duties assigned
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and stoop for long periods
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. constantly
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures
- Ability to lift hands up over head
- Completed high school diploma or GED
- Six (6) months’ work experience or more in a manufacturing environment
- Willingness to participate in pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening
- Ability to provide own pair of steel toe work boots/shoes before starting work
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
To learn more about us and the other projects we are working on, please visit our web site at www.encadria.com
This employer uses E-Verify.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assembly line: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person