Tulsa, OK 74116
Encadria Staffing Solutions is looking to hire a programmer for a 3 month assignment at John Zink in Tulsa. This is a day position Mon - Fri 7:00 - 3:30pm. Perfect for a recent Engineering grad!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Use your strong technical skills in the areas of programming
- Program CNC Laser with computer
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Use software: Striker, BOOST and Excel
What You Will Need:
- Five or more months of computer programming; Excel and CAD programming
- Experience with CAD programming of CNC machine using Striker and BOOST software
- Ability to use mathematics and read blue prints
- Monitor work using appropriate tools, including measuring devices
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Two or more years prior machining experience and/or schooling
- One or more years experience of NC programming with CAD software
- High School Diploma or GED
Encadria Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.