Sample Table Operator
Richmond, IN 47374
Encadria Staffing Solutions, a Georgia Pacific company, is here to help you find your career! We have been helping people find temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire opportunities at great companies across the U.S.
Encadria is currently recruiting for a temporary to hire role at Georgia Pacific in Richmond, IN
This is an amazing opportunity to start your career with GP.
This position assists the Design department personnel in providing support to internal and external customers, i.e. sales, production, graphics, etc. Operates the Kongsberg Table to produce CAD samples and Mylars for use in a production environment, also responsible for handling shipments of outgoing packages and overnight mail.
- Provides cutting samples for Design Staff
- Maintains board stock and supplies to run table
- Responsible for maintaining records of samples run on table
- Responsible for preparing the shipment of packages and maintaining of records of those shipments
- Responsible for monitoring quality control of all samples produced to ensure accuracy of jobs before shipment.
- Assist the Design department personnel in the daily functions of the department.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong Organization Skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to deliver high quality results
- Strong cognitive skills (listening, analyzing, interpreting of data)
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks (lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, etc.)
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.