Savannah, GA 31404
Encadria Staffing Solutions is seeking Shipping and Receiving Coordinator/Scale Operators to work at Georgia Pacific. This role supports the sustainability efforts of Georgia-Pacific by ensuring data and documentation accuracy with inbound and outbound loads. We are looking for candidates with a strong commitment to safety. If you have logistics experience and a commitment to leading safety compliance, we look forward to hearing from you!
GP Harmon Recycling, a subsidiary of Georgia-Pacific, is one of the largest pure traders of recycled fiber in the world, trading more than 100,000 tons per week. We develop markets for our suppliers’ recovered materials and provide a reliable source of quality feedstock to our global customer base. To learn more about our Harmon Recycling division, visit gpharmon.com.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Ensuring that all employees maintain compliance to all company policies and procedures related to scale activities
- Continuing to find new ways to reduce cost of operation and improving day to day activities
- Answering inbound calls and assisting drivers, vendors, and suppliers or directing calls to the appropriate person.
- Ensuring that all mail (hard copy and electronic) is processed in a timely manner
- Interfacing appropriately with truck drivers, vendors and suppliers when required
- Performing required reconciliation of work or repair orders to invoices received
- Keeping accurate records of transactions being performed on inbound and outbound material
- Preparing and sending required export documentation and CCIC photos in a timely manner
- Planning daily shipments for 1-2 dedicated on-site drivers
- Effectively communicate with warehouse and trailer yard employees.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Experience using Microsoft Excel; e.g., creating spreadsheets
- A minimum of one (1) year of scale operating experience
- Experience in logistics
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Job Type: Temporary