Security Associates (Temporary)
Cumberland City, TN US
Encadria Staffing Solutions places employees at Georgia-Pacific and many other Koch companies across the country. The Koch family of companies is built on principles of integrity and respect. We pride ourselves on doing the right thing... for you, for us, and for the companies we partner with.
GP Gypsum is seeking Security Associates at our Cumberland City, TN facility. The Security Associates will be responsible for manning the guard shack to sign visitors in/out as they enter and exit the facility. Direct contractors and truck drivers where to go once onsite.
12 Hour Rotating Shifts
- Signing in all visitors and contractors
- Calling plant personnel to get approval for entrance
- Directing visitors, contractors, and incoming trucks to the correct location helping to manage traffic.
- 24 hour manning
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact clearly with customers, vendors and other employees
- Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly
- Patience and listening skills to respond appropriate and interact positively with upset customers
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- High School Diploma or GED
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify.'
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)