Mount Holly, NC 28120
Encadria Staffing Solutions is currently hiring for a Shipping Technician for Georgia Pacific in Mount Holly, NC
The Shipping and Receiving Technician is responsible for supporting outbound shipments of finished goods and inbound raw material shipments. This includes reviewing the shipping schedule to determine the proper material for each shipment, preparing the proper documentation based on customer and regulatory requirements, pulling the proper material for loading, and loading trucks and/or containers. The Shipping and Receiving Technician will also be responsible for maintaining the housekeeping in the finished goods warehouse and the raw material warehouse.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Delivery of raw materials
- Load and unload freight using clamp or fork truck
- Engage in repetitive movement on and off the clamp or fork truck
- Rotate and store raw materials and finished goods
- Accurately process Shipping & Receiving paperwork
- Utilize SAP to process shipments
- Daily inspection of motorized equipment
- Perform computer-based cycle counts of finished goods and raw materials
- Perform bin to bin actions utilizing the warehouse management system
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of six (6) months forklift driving experience
- Experience using a computer to perform the following tasks: email, data entry, and document creation
- Willing and able to work holidays, weekends, and overtime
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
What Will Put You Ahead?
- SAP Experience
- Experience in raw material unloading
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully completing a background check, passing a drug test. E verify is utilized to verify eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Type: Temporary