Encadria Staffing Solutions is actively seeking a Stores Associate to work at the Georgia-Pacific production facility in Camden, NJ. This location is responsible for producing various materials for our Building Products group, including Gypsum, for residential and commercial construction projects across the United States. This is a three-month-long temporary assignment through Georgia-Pacific’s own internal staffing agency. If you are looking for an opportunity to gain experience with a well-established company who focuses on maintaining a safe and comfortable work environment for all its employees, then this could be the perfect role for you.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Maintaining accurate inventory of materials by uploading scanners daily for checkout processing, receiving parts within 24 hours, and performing inventory counts per inventory cycle report schedule
- Reviewing and processing slow moving and obsolete (SLOB) parts monthly
- Reviewing and processing over max inventory weekly
- Properly labeling, stocking, and organizing parts and materials received for easy accessibility
- Generating material release forms prior to materials leaving the facility then closing them in a timely manner
- Ensuring store room and satellite locations are always locked
- For unsecured areas, ensuring proper procedures and policies are followed
- Ensuring personal safety for yourself and others; This includes reporting and/or taking immediate action to resolve any unsafe work conditions
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of two (2) years’ previous manufacturing/industrial experience
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in inventory control and management
- Basic skill levels in Microsoft Word (documentation creation), Excel (creating workbooks), and PowerPoint (creating presentation slides)
What Will Put You Ahead?
- SAP experience
This position is not eligible for relocation benefits.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, an offer of employment might be conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.