Hosford, FL 32334
Encadria Staffing Solutions in Hosford, FL is hiring Utility/Laborer workers for Georgia Pacific.
- Inspect entire Painter/Strapper area for any potential safety or lock out tag out violations (all locks from previous shift are removed and all lock out tag out signs are visible and intact)
- Clean and store stencil inserts and change Paint Booth filters as needed
- Ensure batten feeder is full and that all tools have been returned
- check quality of very unit to ensure that it meets GP visual standard manual
- Replace all marked reject/bad boards. Ensure that each board is replaced with GOOD wood. All reject panels and discard panels
- Making sure trash is properly discarded (Place all wood waste in “Wood Waste” container. Place all trash in “Trash” bin) ***Notify Utility Team as soon as the wood container is nearly full.
- Empty paint hopper and line hopper for the next use
- Follow all forklift safety guidelines.
- Blow down forklift at the beginning of shift and check under the seat to ensure that the motor is clean and not covered in combustible dust or foreign material
- Clear the forklift rolls (Make sure all units pulled are properly stored. All WIP units must have WIP Tags. Also ensure each unit is properly marked and placed in correct staging area)
- Clean and inspect all sensor eyes to ensure proper machine operation.
• High school diploma or GED
• Willing and able to work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high volume environment
• Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least eight (8) hours a day
• Willing and able to work rotating shifts
• Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
Job Type: Temporary
Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.