Palatka, FL 32177
Perform assigned housekeeping duties to maintain a continuous safe and clean work environment.
This laborer role would be sweeping, shoveling and general housekeeping in Chip Mill.
A Day in the Life Typically Includes:
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures
- Performing labor intensive housekeeping to keep machinery functioning properly, reducing hazards, and maintaining the appearance of the plant
- Working in various areas throughout the mill to help meet or exceed facility and company goals for production and quality
What do you need?
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one (1) year of experience working within a manufacturing.
- Possible work rotating shifts.
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to change shifts when given short notice, (e.g. one day’s notice)
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to wear the necessary Personal Protection equipment (PPE) (i.e. hard hats, safety glasses, face shield, chemical suit, respirator, ear plugs, hearing protection, steel-toe boots or safety shoes and other PPE required by specific jobs)
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
To learn more about us and the kinds of people we employ, please visit our web site at www.encadria.com.
Job Type: Temporary Only/Short Term For One Month
Hours 6 P.M. to 6 A.M. with Some Days 6 A.M to 6 P.M. as needed.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour