Do you want to go from where you are to where you want to be, but you’re not sure how to get there? Encadria has been helping people build a bridge to full-time jobs with great companies for over 30 years. 1000 Encadria employees transitioned from temporary assignments to full-time employment in 2018 alone. Let Encadria help get you there!
Encadria Staffing Solutions has a temporary to hire opportunity for a General Laborer with Georgia Pacific in Rocky Creek location.
GP Harmon is seeking Scale Operators to work Saturday and Sunday Weekend shift in our Edison, NJ facility. This role supports the sustainability efforts of Georgia-Pacific by ensuring data and documentation accuracy with inbound and outbound loads. We are looking for candidates with a strong commitment to safety. If you have logistics experience and a commitment to leading safety compliance, we look forward to hearing from you!
GP Harmon Recycling, a subsidiary of Georgia-Pacific, is one of the largest pure traders of recycled fiber in the world, trading more than 100,000 tons per week. We develop markets for our suppliers’ recovered materials and provide a reliable source of quality feed stock to our global customer base. To learn more about our Harmon Recycling division, visit gpharmon.com.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Ensuring that all employees maintain compliance to all company policies and procedures related to scale activities
- Continuing to find new ways to reduce cost of operation and improving day to day activities
- Ensuring that all mail (hard copy and electronic) is processed in a timely manner
- Interfacing appropriately with vendors and suppliers when required
- Performing required reconciliation of work or repair orders to invoices received
- Keeping accurate records of transactions being performed on inbound and outbound material
- Performing monthly safety inspections; e.g., fire extinguishers, ladders, emergency exits
- Identifying contaminants (wood, plastic) in baled materials and sorting as necessary