Tulsa, OK 74116
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
Joins, fabricates & repairs metal & other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques. Responsible for set up, operation & positioning of welding equipment to perform required welds at moderate tolerances. Able to read blueprints, use mathematics & appropriate tools - including measuring devices (tape measure). Make layout, fit-up work as needed. Performs other related duties including grinding, cutting torch & plasma torch. Must be able to handle floor-operated crane or hoist & other material handling equipment. Your day includes walking, standing, stooping, crouching in an industrial environment and there is some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.) This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum two (2) years welding experience and/or schooling using MIG (GMAW), TIG (GTAW) and Fluxcore (FCAW) welding processes
- Able to read blueprints, use mathematics and appropriate tools
- Able to work in an industrial environment
- Able to work overtime if necessary
Test #1 - 2G Position carbon steel plate 1/4" thickness / GMAW weld from
Test #2 - 2G Position carbon steel plate 1/4" thickness / FCAW weld from
Test #3 - 2G Position carbon steel plate 1/4" thickness / GTAW weld from
What Will Put You Ahead?
- High School Graduate or GED
- Three (3) years welding experience and/or schooling
- Vocational School
Encadria Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited by law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.